You have been through one of the most challenging periods in the history of education, and we believe that you have the right to have your voice heard about its future.
We understand how difficult this period has been for everyone. These difficulties are not only limited to placement uncertainties, but also with your access to studying material.
We, at BiteMedicine, have done our very best to meet this demand by providing free live webinars throughout lockdown, in addition to organising the National Study Group Initiative. But, we are always looking to do more for you. Today, we have established our support grant for students worldwide.
1. Please prepare a 2-minute (max.) video recording entitled: 'What is the future of medical education in a post-Covid world?' Feel free to be as creative as you like. You will be judged on both the content and your creativity.
2. Ensure the video submission is vertical, with an aspect ratio of 9:16 (recording with your phone vertically should do the trick).
3. Finally, the format must be in MP4 (max size 650MB) and name the file with your name.
4. Please upload your recordings to our Dropbox (click the link below)
5. Once you have submitted your recording, please fill in this Google form: